Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Upcoming Content

Started gathering ideas for a new "All the Dice" generator a couple days ago. So far it looks like it is going to create places of interest that can be used as a springboard for adventure ideas or to randomly fill in locations on a wilderness map. It should be ready in the next week or so. 

I've also started writing up some of the environs surrounding my City of Far-Vale. This is a much bigger project and I have no idea how soon it will be completed. I will probably release it in pieces that each section can stand alone or be combined with the others. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing it. I did something BITD and wish I still had those tables, but they appear to be lost in the seas of time.

They didn't hold a candle to yours, though.